- Murphy is a library of learning algorithms for structured prediction.
- The Berkeley Parser infers syntactic annotations. We have an online demo!
- Puck is a lightning-fast version of the Berkeley Parser that uses GPUs.
- Epic is a discriminative parser using many kinds of annotations.
- The neural CRF parser effectively leverages distributed representations of words by scoring anchored rule productions with feedforward neural networks.
- The Berkeley Parser Analyser performs error analysis on parse trees.
- The Berkeley CCG to PST tool converts CCG Derivations into Penn Treebank style trees.
- The Berkeley Neural Parser parses sentences using neural networks and self-attention.
- The Berkeley Entity Resolution System jointly models and predicts named entity chunks, coreference, and entity links.
- The Berkeley Coreference Resolution System is a high-performing English coreference resolution system.
- The Berkeley Coreference Analyser performs error analysis on coreference resolution output.
- The Berkeley Document Summarizer is an extractive and compressive single-document summarization system learned on a large newswire corpus.
Historical Document Recognition
- Ocular is a state-of-the-art historical document recognition system.
- The Berkeley Aligner aligns the words in multilingual parallel texts.
- The Berkeley LM provides a library for storing large n-gram language models efficiently in memory.
- The Pac-Man projects are a set of class projects that teach foundational AI concepts, such as informed state-space search, probabilistic inference, and reinforcement learning.